by Clubhouse staff
red tissue paper
empty spaghetti sauce jar
flat glass marbles
1. Cut two hearts out of the tissue paper.
2. Put a small amount of glue in a dish and add a little water.
3. Brush some glue on the middle of the jar where you'd like to put the hearts. Stick the hearts to the jar on opposite sides. Brush extra glue on top to make the hearts stick. Cut three pieces of ribbon. Glue two ribbons below the hearts and one above.
4. Put the flat glass marbles inside the jar to fill it one-quarter full.
5. Place the tea light in the middle of the marbles.
6. Ask an adult to help you light the tea light.
7. Thank God for His love and for sending His Son, Jesus, to be the Light of the World.
This article first appeared in the February 2010 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse magazine. Copyright © 2010 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Photo © Ron and Karen Nickel.