Fruity Turkey Favors
by Lydia E. Harris
small oranges or clementines
raisins and Craisins
1. Place an unpeeled orange on a small plate.
2. Alternate red and green grapes on toothpicks to make tail feathers.
3. Poke "tail feathers" into top of orange at an angle.
4. Put raisins on a toothpick for a neck. Add a green grape for the head, leaving a bit of toothpick sticking out. Attach "neck" to the front of orange.
5. Shape a Craisin, making it long and thin for a waddle. Poke it onto toothpick "beak" on grape "head."
6. Make one fruity turkey favor for each person as something healthy to gobble up!
This article first appeared in the October 2010 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse magazine. Copyright © 2010 by Lydia E. Harris. Used by permission. Photo © Ron and Karen Nickel.