Goalie Guacamole Wraps
by Helen Wolt
2 tablespoons salsa
2 tablespoons sour cream
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 flour tortillas
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup thinly sliced cooked chicken
1/2 cup salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. With an adult’s help, cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Pop out the pit with a spoon, and scoop the avocado into a bowl.
2. Add salsa and mash with a fork.
3. Stir in sour cream and salt.
4. Sprinkle lettuce and chicken on a tortilla and top with guacamole, salsa and cheese.
5. Fold up the bottom of the tortilla to cover part of the filling. Then roll in from the side leaving the top open. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
6. Serve with chips and salsa.
This article first appeared in the October 2005 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse magazine. Copyright © 2005 by Helen Wolt. Used by permission. Photo © Ron Nickel.