Raspberry Banana Pops
by Moriah from Iowa
6 wooden Popsicle sticks
6 ounces raspberry yogurt
1. Peel bananas and cut in half.
2. Slide one Popsicle stick into each banana half.
3. Pour yogurt onto plate and roll bananas until coated.
4. Pour sprinkles on a second plate and roll bananas.
5. Place the bananas on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
6. Place in freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
This article first appeared in the August 2011 issue of Focus on the Family Clubhouse magazine. Copyright © 2011 Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Photo © Ron and Karen Nickel.